Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Letter to PETA

Dear Ingrid Newkirk,

Stop sending me emails asking for money. I know I should just unsubscribe to your newsletters, but there has been interesting news I've gotten, so I haven't done it yet. I just received your newsletter titled "Meet Dog #3017".

The impact of your newsletter was harsh until I read the inevitable sentence "Horrific and pointless experiments like these can be stopped, but only with your help. By making a tax-deductible donation today, you can help our work to prevent the suffering of animals like dog #3017, who right now face needless agony behind the closed doors of laboratories and other hideous places."

If I was a celebrity or some shit, I'd donate to PETA. For now, I'll stick with my local Humane Society. And that's only if I have money left over after paying all the bills that go along w/ having a family of four.

Thanks,

Casee

P.S. Do you condemn me b/c I'm not a vegan? I still eat animal products. Does that make me bad?

1 comment:

Rowena said...

If you're bad than I must be the very devil.