Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 8: 4/5/09

I have srsly been counting down the days.  I'm over halfway through my goal and each day gets me closer to the end.  I'm wondering if I'll actually want to stop, considering that I feel great.  Sure, getting up in the morning is no fun, but other than that...it's great. 
 
Food for Sunday, 4/5.
 
Breakfast/Lunch: Kashi GoLean cereal
Snack: One scoop of Baskin Robbins Butter Pecan on a cone (yum).
Dinner: Barbeque Tofu Sandwiches and Kung Pao Spaghetti
 
I didn't get up until about 10ish.  By the time I had my coffee and wanted to eat, it was already 11.  I'm not sure if I ate enough yesterday, though after dinner I was soooo stuffed.
 
Exercise for Sunday, 4/5.
 
Level 1 of 30 Day Shred.  I used heavier weights than I have this past week. 
 
I've really noticed a difference with the fit of my clothes.  I may not be losing weight, but my clothes do feel better.  I just might not look like a big fat grape in the bridesmaid dress after all.  Just a grape.
 
 

2 comments:

Jack Bauer said...

The Kung Pao Spaghetti was FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I say if you are feeling good, keep going! When I had a job, I would workout at 5:30am and when I have a job again some day, I'm going to have to do the early AM thing and possibly the evening thing too. But if it feels good, then I say go for it!