Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 6: 4/3/09

I was srsly considering taking the day off. I work from home on Fridays and the last thing I wanted to do was get up before I absolutely had to. I eventually did the video at about 5pm. Then I remembered why I liked doing them so much in the morning. I have no food in my stomach, so I don't start feeling sick.

Food for Friday, 4/3.

Breakfast: Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal
Lunch: Cheese and crackers
Snack: Protein bar
Dinner: Baked potato w/ cheese
Drinks: Coffee, G2, and water

I really need to start cooking. Actually writing my food down is making me realize that I have no variety. I really need to get more fruits and vegetables.

Exercise for Friday, 4/3.


Level 1 of 30 Day Shred.

Instead of moving to Level 2, I'm going to do Level 2 w/ heavier hand weights. This video really works. I've already noticed that my pants are looser.

ETA: I totally skipped 4/3. I guess I really want this to be over. LOL

No comments: