Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 4: 4/1/09

I really dislike April Fools' Day. Like, a lot.

Food for Wednesday 4/1.

Breakfast: Protein Shake
Lunch: Salad (a really yummy one - they had garbonzo beans)
Snack: Kashi GoLean bar
Dinner: Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal.

Yes, I'm having cereal for dinner. Sue me.

I also had a piece of tofacon (that's tofu "bacon") that a co-worker made today. It wasn't bad, but not something I'd take the time to make.

Exercise for Wednesday, 4/1.

AM: Level 1 of 30 Day Shred. Jillian is right, it does get easier.

PM: 1.44m run.

I remember why I don't run in the spring. I have HORRIBLE allergies. About halfway through my run, I started sneezing. I was half a mile from my house (I run a loop) and I sneezed the whole way home. Misery, I tell you.

No comments: