Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Night Lights


I'm a huge TV watcher. When the writers strike was going on last year, I was lost. This year, several of my favorite shows are getting cancelled. Thankfully, Friday Night Lights isn't one of them. This is possibly the best show on TV. I'm not a football fan. In fact, I'm the furthest thing from a football fan. Yet I love this show that is basically about high school football in Texas. It also has an amazing cast, not to mention the best husband/wife duo on TV (possibly of all TV time). So if you're not watching this show, you're missing out.


Kyle Chandler is pretty fierce. Not to mention smokin' hot.


Only three (or was it two?) episodes left this season.

6 comments:

Lori said...

I've actually never seen FNL, but I do love Kyle Chandler. Ever since Homefront. What a great show that was.

Erin said...

Didn't they move FNL to HBO or something this season? I haven't ever watched it but I agree about Kyle Chandler being HOT! :) I loved him in Early Edition.

Anonymous said...

Actually NBC canceled the show and so DirecTV bought the rights to it. Now it is on the 101 Network that is only on DirecTV. However, there are means to watching it .wink. .wink.

Jenni said...

LOL Jack - you are terrible. For those who do not have Direct TV, NBC will be showing the entire season this spring/summer. Bryan read that somewhere - or we saw it on their "non-commercial".

I agree...this show is fab. Wednesday nights were drool nights here!

Rowena said...

I hate that it only comes on that Direct TV channel because I don't have Direct TV so I can't watch this show but like you, I LOVE THIS SHOW. What's been going on? I miss this show something fierce.

Jenni said...

Just wanted to follow up on my comment...NBC is starting to show this years season of Friday Night Lights starting tomorrow night...that is 1/16/09, for those of you without Direct TV.