Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 30, 2009

Omfg


Not much could make me post two posts on this blog in one day. I just got off the phone w/ my mom and I am livid.

To make a long story as short as possible:

I have a 23 y/o cousin that is a complete screw-up. Whatever is wrong w/ her is someone else's fault. She doesn't take responsibility for anything. She's been married and divorced. She has an almost 3 yr old daughter.

She finally went into rehab a little over a month ago. She lived in Boise, but took the baby and went to her mom's house in Socal. The rehab was inpatient, so the baby was w/ my aunt the whole 30 days. While all this was going on, it was decided that my aunt would rent out the house she bought in Boise (for my cousin) and bring my cousin and her baby home.

My whole family (which includes my mom and my brother) have done so much for this girl, that it is unbelievable. The last time she pulled this shit, I washed my hands of her. I wouldn't help her if she paid me. My mom won't help her either, but she will help my aunt (her sister).

For the last week or so, my mom and my brother have been cleaning out and packing her house up. Did I mention she had a dog? That was ALONE in the house the whole time she's been in Socal? The neighbor would come over to feed it, etc. So my mom and my brother took it to the Humane Society and were told that it had a chip and they had to call the owner. Well, the owner is in rehab, but you can go ahead and try.

My cousin found out that it was my brother that dropped the dog off and wants to press charges against him. W. T. F. I am so fucking pissed.

The moral of this story is that no one fucks w/ my brother but me. And I'm going to call her and tell her that.

1 comment:

Jack Bauer said...

Side note--- I washed my hands of her a LONG time ago. I thought that by moving 2 states away from NorCal, I wouldnt have to ever hear about someone in my family calling the cops on another family member, or threaten to shot them, etc.

Well I guess I will just have to move 2 more states away.

BTW, is it just me or what but I noticed that all the screw-ups in our family pretty much live in " Cal-e-four-niea" *using Arnold's voice* ???