Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random emails: Round 1

I'm cleaning out my emails and am coming across some pretty funny stuff. There's just too much to put in one post, so I'm going to split it up.

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:08 PM
To: Bill
Subject: Your daughter

Is impossible to please. Her glasses were too loose, so I took her to get them tightened. Now guess what is wrong?

From: Bill [mailto:Bill@xxxxx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:28 PM
To: Casee
Subject: RE: Your daughter

Too tight???

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:31 PM
To: Bill
Subject: RE: Your daughter

Ding, ding, ding!


Here's one from my mom. So rude:

From: Barbara [mailto:xxxxxx@msn.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:08 PM
To: Casee
Subject: We're doing homework

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:09 PM
To: Barbara
Subject: RE: We're doing homework

Crying?

From: Barbara [mailto:xxxxx@msn.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:24 PM
To: Casee
Subject: RE: We're doing homework

No.

Kelsey is sure easier than you were when I tried to help you with homework.

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:25 PM
To: Barbara
Subject: RE: We're doing homework

I was talking about Will.


Yet another one from my mom. Touche.

From: Barbara [mailto:xxxxx@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:11 AM
To: Casee
Subject: I told you I would sign you up & pay

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:12 AM
To: Barbara
Subject: RE: I told you I would sign you up & pay

Don’t get so pissy.

From: Barbara [mailto:xxxx@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:14 AM
To: Casee
Subject: RE: I told you I would sign you up & pay

Why not? You were pissy yesterday


He's really the family dog. He just wasn't on April 29th.

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 9:34 AM
To: Bill
Subject: YOUR DOG

Is going to be effing dog meat if he doesn’t shut the F up.

No comments: