Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 16, 2009

Men are too easy

My husband came home from a fishing trip on Monday. He came in the door, dropped his luggage (a suitcase and a backpack) by the front door, where it's been ever since.


On Tuesday, I took some stuff out of it and threw it in the washer. It was still about half full. Then Molly decided that it would make a good bed.


As I was sitting at my desk working this morning, Jack and I had this email exchange:

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:27 AM
To: Jack Bauer
Subject: I was just wondering...

Are you ever planning on moving your suitcase?

From: Jack Bauer [mailto:JackBauer@xxxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:37 AM
To: Casee
Subject: RE: I was just wondering...

Yes I am. I need to put me fishing pole and stuff away too.

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:42 AM
To: Jack Bauer
Subject: RE: I was just wondering...

Sorry. I already decided to take care of it. I hid your fishing poles.

From: Jack Bauer [mailto:JackBauer@xxxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:46 AM
To: Casee
Subject: RE: I was just wondering...

I had more that one pole???

Did you check and see if Molly was in it?? I was also leaving it there for her… it was like her 2nd bed…or 3rd, or 4th…etc…

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:49 AM
To: Jack Bauer
Subject: RE: I was just wondering...

Well, I should say that I hid the pieces. It was supposed to be in two pieces, right?

From: Jack Bauer [mailto:JackBauer@xxxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:50 AM
To: Casee
Subject: RE: I was just wondering...

No?!?!?!?

From: Casee [mailto:casee@xxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:52 AM
To: Jack Bauer
Subject: RE: I was just wondering...

whoops

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

It was suppossed to be in 2 pieces right? LMAO!!!

Seneca said...

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That totally made my day :)

Nikol said...

LMAO, oh wow. Too funny.

Nikol said...

Dammit, it's me Rowena.